8-10 large button mushrooms
1 sweet onion
1/2 cup Gillian’s bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. First sauté a sweet onion finely chopped in a small amount of olive oil until carmelized.
2. Add two of the button mushrooms chopped and 1/2 cup bread crumbs and stir until golden brown.
3. Remove mixture and place in a medium sized bowl
4. Add the egg and 1/2 cup of parm. You could add sauteed sausage too, if you’d like.
5. Add filling to mushrooms and bake stuffed button mushrooms at 375 for 30 minutes.
6. Done. Yum!