1 small sweet onion, chopped
1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
1 cup GF bread crumbs
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 handful fresh spinach
1 24 oz jar pasta sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
Mozzarella, or your favorite cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chuck with the onion, garlic, and spinach using hands.
- Crack the egg into the bowl and mix it into the ground chuck mixture.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs to the mixture and knead until well combined.
- Form the mixture into meatballs approximately 1 1/2-inches in size.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the meatballs to the pan.
- Cook the meatballs for 15-20 minutes, rolling them around frequently to ensure even browning.
- Remove the meatballs and place them into a baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and add your favorite cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375º F for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.